Sunday, August 19, 2012

Meet Our Baby Girl {Previously Known as 'Le Bump'}!


Holland Sailor Ashby



08.15.2012
12:16 PM
8 lbs. 8 oz.
20.5 inches long
She made us wait a whole two extra weeks to meet her 
but it was so worth it. We are in love! :)

Hopefully soon I will find the time {and energy} to write all about our crazy, exciting birth experience. It was not at all what we had planned or expected but we have our baby girl and that's what's most important! We love being parents! {And Race is seriously the best. dad. ever. I love watching him with his baby girl!}

18 comments:

  1. beautiful!! i am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I loved seeing all the wonderful photos on IG! Congratulations once more to your beautiful daughter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful, I am so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously precious. Looking forward to your birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I've been thinking about you for DAYS now (seriously I have) knowing you must have that baby by now! Haha. She's perfect and I adore her name (so does Shehan - and to a man that's hard on names, you get serious thumbs up) GOOD WORK LADY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering when she'd decide to make an appearance ! So happy for you guys! She's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH she's so gorgeous. It's been fun following these little updates on instagram. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Congratulations new momma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful and inspiring. :) Happy day to you and your husband! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is so cute! what a doll :)

    and i love her name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's precious! It's so crazy that our babies births were less than 24 hours apart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her name and her beautiful face.

    Congrats you two!

    ah. I just love all the photos I've seen so far! You make such a great mother!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! She is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love her name. :) Congrats to the both of you...enjoy this special time!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! Cute pictures! I know I'm a bit late, but congratulations!

    ReplyDelete