Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hammocks

I have officially decided that all you need for a fun date is a hammock, 
a couple of trees, some good food, and good weather. 
Race and I went on another date where we set up his hammock. 
This time we went out to Lake Mary and had a picnic right next 
to the water and enjoyed the good weather and talked. 
It was beautiful and super relaxing. 
And we got Quiznos subs and they were absolutely delicious! 
But, if you're on a budget and looking for some cheap dates 
I seriously recommend investing in a hammock because you can use it for sooo many dates.
Definitely worth your money! 
Here are some pictures of us on our second date in the hammock :]
P.S. High Ponytails are my favorite. And my hair is long enough to do them again! YAY! :]
P.P.S. I love this boy!
P.P.P.S. We're getting MARRIED...in case you didn't know. Haha. I'm excited and oh so lucky!


No comments:

Post a Comment