Monday, April 29, 2013

Bath Time

I have TONS of pictures I didn't use from my "A Day in the Life" post so I'm going to have a bunch of little posts with some of those pictures! To start out, here are some super cute, fun pictures of Holland's bath time. She loves baths now that she can sit up and play with her toys. Before she could sit up Holland pretty much exclusively showered with me. She was SO relaxed in the shower and so upset when we tried to bathe her so I just went with what worked! I loved just seeing how relaxed and happy she was in the shower but I have to say, having the shower to myself again is SO nice! Anyway, on to the adorable pictures!
Pre-bath Play time with Dad


Bath Time!!








Post-bath with Mom




Get this towel off me stat!! 


Post-bath snuggles from Dad

We love bath time around here. Who wouldn't love adorable naked baby bums, happy squeals, and that wonderful post bath baby smell?!

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love the squishy bum pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you shared! These pictures are dang cute! Who isn't obsessed with post-bathtime cuddles??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I love the bum pic too :) Ellie makes pretty much the same face when we put her in her towel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those little teeth coming in! Hope they aren't causing her too much grief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Not sure how I missed it. I am amazed that you were able to shower with her! I tried once and was not only weirded out but almost dropped my slimy newborn! Never tried again. But he's always loved baths so that's lucky :)

    ReplyDelete