Monday, June 17, 2013

We Love Summer.

We are loving summer. Holland and I walk around our apartment complex every day. We bring Holland's walker and she takes her time exploring as we make our way to the mailbox. She loves to watch all the kids playing outside and always wants to stop and eat the rocks and grass {Mostly the grass. She has a thing for all things green--avocados, peas, cucumber, green beans, etc.} We went to the pool in our complex for the first time today and even though the water was a little bit chilly it was so nice to cool off. Holland loves the water as long as I am holding her close.

A couple of weeks ago we went to a splash pad with Holland's Aunt Tyne and cousin Madison. Holland wasn't really a fan of the water there but loved to watch all of the other kids playing. She looked adorable in her swimsuit so of course I had to get a few pictures!







In other news Holland has started taking steps and feeding herself! She can take about 5-10 steps when she's feeling like it and is getting really good at staying balanced. Holland has been finger feeding herself for a while now but a couple of days ago she decided she should also be spoon feeding herself. So she would have me hand her the spoon so she could put it in her mouth and then this morning she decided that she should also get her food out of the bowl on her own. My baby is turning into a toddler!

I need to play catch up and write her 9 and 10 month posts! She has grown up so much these last two months! And in less than two more months she is going to be a year old! I just can't wrap my head around that! I am already really excited for her birthday party though! :] I'm just trying to convince my family to come visit from AZ so they can all be here for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment