Now onto playing catch-up! My eight day no puking streak was broken yesterday. Three times! I hate throwing up and being sick but I am so grateful for all of the days in between (recently) when I haven't thrown up. I also know that I haven't been nearly as sick as so many other pregnant gals and I am grateful for that!
Now onto a quick pregnancy update!
- I will be 15 weeks along tomorrow!
- I haven't gained any weight yet. I think I'm still down a few pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
- I do not throw up every day. Thank goodness!
- I have yet to have any weird cravings. Mostly I still just want to eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies.
- I sleep ALL the time. I go to school/work during the day and then come home and sleep in the evening for a few hours, get up for a couple of hours, and then go back to sleep for the night. It is a weird sleep schedule but it works for now. My mum said that my baby might end up on the same weird sleeping schedule when he/she is born and that might not be good but hopefully my sleeping schedule will change when Race and I graduate in May.
- We don't know the gender for sure yet but our ultrasound tech used a technique called the "angle of the dangle" and told us she is 85% sure she knows what we are having! We aren't announcing it to the blogging world just yet so you all should take a look at our ultrasound pictures below and guess away! (I'm not sure when our next ultrasound will be and we will get to find out for sure but hopefully within the next month or so...)
- And I think that's about it in the baby department. We don't have names picked out just yet. We have a few names we really like but ever since seeing our baby on the ultrasound I have felt like I need to research EVERY SINGLE NAME before we can make a decision. Haha. (I am always up for hearing name suggestions!)
Here are a couple adorable ultrasound pictures!
This next one is showing the "angle of the dangle" technique thing...I think.
Well, that's it for now! I need to work on schoolwork, get some food in my belly and hope it stays down, clean up the house (maybe), and take a nap! Woot! Woot!
I hope you are all having a wonderful February so far! :]