Thursday, September 27, 2012

Writer's Block=Instagram Post

There are a bunch of things I should write about on this here blog but every time I try to get them written out I get stuck. So for now, here's an Instagram update! Enjoy adorable pictures of our sweet Holland girl! And some other things! {Follow me: @emmaashby}




















a. Race, Holland and I hanging out by the river. 
{We are enjoying lots of family time while Race looks for a job. 
b. Holland LOVES to practice standing! And I love her cute fall tights from Kohl's!

c. I got new work out clothes to help motivate me to get this body back in shape post baby. It is hard work but I am going to do it! 
d. Holland practicing her standing again. LOVE her chunky legs! 


e. A shirt I made for Holland. Unfortunately, it was already too small for her. So this picture is the one time  she could ever wear it. Now I have to decide whether to save it for a future baby or give it to someone as a gift...hard decisions I tell you!
f. Holland sleeping in the car on our move to Idaho. She had no idea what big changes were about to happen!


g. I made a shirt. It was hard to do.
And I kind of hate the sleeves. But luckily a cardigan covers them up just wonderfully! 
h. My favorite post-baby outfit so far! :] And the first time I was able to wear my cute clearance shoes I got at Old Navy while I was pregnant.


i. Holland's first time feeling grass on her bare feet. So cute! 
j. Holland showing off her cute style! Red skinnies and chambray! {Already more stylish than her mum!}

k. Holland and I on Sunday morning. We were matching...not that you can really tell in this picture though! 
l. Holland and I skyping with Aunt Helena. We do this a lot and enjoy it every time! 

As you can tell, life is treating us quite well! There are definitely a lot of things that are stressful about moving away from family, Race not having a job, and us not having our own place but we are enjoying our time together and we are loving all the wonderful moments with our sweet Holland girl. 

Happy Thursday everyone! 

P.S. Don't forget to enter the modestpop.com giveaway here!

8 comments:

  1. The shirt you made her is darling! I'd say keep it! Those were all such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get writers block all the time I tell you, and you are by far my fav instagrammer haha You are just too cute with that cute girl! She is one little styler too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these posts too :) What type of work out are you doing? Are you doing any type of diet as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I allllways get writers block with my blog. It's annoying.
    Good luck with the workout goals, and I hope Race can find a job so the stress can die down a little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you should keep the shirt for any future little girls you may have.

    and i am not looking forward to the post pregnancy getting back into shape. i am ever hopeful i will just wake up one day and be miraculously like i was before...i can dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is too cute...her rights are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monclerはどんな人にも向けのブランド品です。モダンでファッション性も高いです。全体的にニューユークのファッション性を併せてできあがたモノです。女のブランド品ですから、もちろんモンクレール コートもあります!それに、全体からのデザインで角度がちょうどいいですので、き心地が何よりも良いです。さらにフロントの部分にロゴが付いてブランド品の感覚を引き立てる!今世紀、絶対見逃さいブランド品はここで健在!

    ReplyDelete