Thursday, January 24, 2013

Holland's Fifth Month in Instagrams

In conjunction with this post, here is Holland's fifth month in Instagram photos. {These are not in the right order because I am lazy!} 

Holland tried rice cereal a few times this month--she's not a fan.

Holland played with her egg toys from Mimo lots. 

Hanging out in the airport with Dad after flying back to Idaho from a fun AZ trip.

Holland spent time with her cousins in AZ.

Christmas with AZ cousins. Holland is lucky to have lots of adorable cousins! 

Holland met her Aunt Helena's boyfriend Cory at AZ Christmas.

AZ Christmas stockings!

AZ Christmas morning

Holland waiting at the airport to meet her Uncle Angus for the first time. 
He was away serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Bulgaria for the past two years! 

Holland with Uncle Angus. He wasn't quite sure how to hold a baby as this is his first time meeting all six of his nieces and nephews with two more on the way!

Holland just adores her cousin Madison!

Gram and Granddad Ashby and Aunt Teal came for a visit and we all headed up to Sun Valley for a fun day in the snow! 

Christmas morning in Idaho! 

We went to see reindeer {they really are somewhere back there} and Holland slept the whole time.

Holland dressed up for Christmas Sunday and then proceeded to wear this outfit for the next three Sundays as well. And I made her a fancy new Christmas bow!

Another fun Christmas morning face!

This is a still shot from a video of Holland fake coughing and talking to herself. Also, she inherited her long tongue from me. Everything else is from Race!

Holland, Madison, and Aunt Teal in their matching red onesie jammies!

Holland grew up in a day! I don't know why but she just looks so grown up to me in this picture!
 I love it though!

Holland made lots of funny faces. Her personality is just showing itself so much these days!

More rice cereal trying! It looks like she really likes it but she doesn't--that's why it's all over her face!

Holland wore lots of cute outfits and jammies. Jammies might just be my favorite baby clothes! 












Holland turned five months old!

I love taking photos of this cute girl! She brings me pure joy! I am so grateful for a phone that I can take photos with because I want to remember every fun stage with my cute girly! 

11 comments:

  1. I'm quite certain if there were a best dressed baby contest, Holland would win. She is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I need a baby like her- Luke was crawling by this age and lost some of the "baby" too early! I just want to squeeze her hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so smiley!! :) It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the zebra outfit & the floral pants/leggings. So cute. I take pics everyday!! I know how you feel, I want to remember everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and pictures of babies are just always the best!!!

    love them!!!

    PS: I am a new follower! It is nice to meet you, i am excited to be here!

    www.untilonlyloveremains.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this might be the cutest baby i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness... she is beyond precious!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so freaking cute! Seriously.

    Just stumbled upon your blog and I love it, by the way. Yay for Mormon bloggers! :-)

    Stef @ Simply Stefani

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't get over how adorable she is, emma! :) i love being able to see your pics on IG too.

    gave Mem a hug for you... ;)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's adorable and just love seeing her little personality!
    Also, her name... SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. I love your sweet comments on my blog. If I have made one friend through blogging, it's definitely you!
    2. Your baby is the cutest baby I've ever seen! Seriously her faces crack me up!
    3. The family Christmas picture in onesies is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete