Monday, January 14, 2013

Holland's Fourth Month in Instagrams

This post goes along with Holland's Four Month Post

In Holland's fourth month she:

Got to see her Great Grandma Ashby 

Got a bunch of shots and they barely phased her! {Thank goodness!!}

Got her ears pierced! 

Had her toenails painted for the first time! 

Enjoyed her first Thanksgiving 

Headed back to Idaho and was so happy to see her daddy 

Made some funny faces! 

Hung out with her cousin Madison 


Bundled up for the cold weather



Made gingerbread houses

Experienced snow for the first time. 

Met her new friend Ava! 

Dressed super cute! {Of course!}





And of course, turned four months old! 

I love my sweet four month old! And tomorrow she will be FIVE months old! I can not believe how fast she is growing! She brings so much joy to Race and I and all those around her!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. She is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, which is an award for and by bloggers with under 200 followers! This means I found you, liked your blog, and decided to share you with my readers.

    Make sure you complete your post and link back :o) You can find your nomination post at http://rhymeswithjoey.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html.


    --
    Zoë Romero
    www.rhymeswithjoey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is by far the cutest baby on this Earth! Your instagram pictures are my favorite haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. stop that holland girl! just stop growing, and stop being so cute!

    ReplyDelete