Monday, January 31, 2011

I am so far behind with this. But don't worry, I'm still taking pictures. :)



January 20, 2011 Race and I have been living off of these delicious bagel sandwiches for a couple weeks now. Cream cheese, tomato, avocado, and meat on a bagel....can it get any better? I think not. Also Race made me be in this picture cause he said I'm not in enough of them. Haha.





January 21, 2011
This is a book Race finished. I'll have to let him say more about this. I just know he finished this book on this day. And he liked it. :)





January 22, 2011 We should have had cooler pictures for this day since we tried to go ice skating and bowling with Nick and Ellie but both places were completely full! So instead we came home and just admired the sunset.





January 23, 2011 This is a Sunday picture. We had to give talks. :-/ So this is us after church being super relieved to have that behind us. In our new ward they usually only have two adult speakers so we had to fill up ALL the time after the sacrament! It was intimidating. We did it though. :) Race missed the first half of my talk because he was trying to stop his cut that he got from shaving from bleeding. He heard it plenty of times when I was preparing the night before though.





January 24, 2011 This is one of the triplets and I. :) I put some gel in her hair so her curls would show up more. Isn't she just so cute?!

Well, that's all for now. I'll play some more catch up later!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment