Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude

Inspired by this blogger who was inspired by this blogger I have decided to post things that I am grateful for for each day in the month of November. Married life is busy and hard so I thought this would help me keep the right perspective and focus on how blessed Race and I are in so many ways. And since I am starting two days late I will start out with two different things that I am very grateful for. 

First of all I am grateful for this man:
He does so much for me. From our last post you found out that we are moving. He did so much to find us this new place, to pack up, and then to get us moved in. And right now he is in the living room arranging and rearranging our living room so it can be just the way I want it. Everything he does is to make me happy. :] I am so grateful to be married to him. 

The second thing I am grateful for this month is my family. And by my family I mean the Olmsteads and the Ashbys. 
Mostly for our parents but also for everyone else who has supported us in our decision to get married and helped us with everything these past few months. Mom and Dad Ashby have done so much to help us get moved into both of our places and they have always made sure that we have everything that we need. Mom and Dad Olmstead drove up to Flagstaff today just to help us move in. It was just the extra help that we needed and we were able to get so much more done than we would have been able to. Our parents have done so much for us in the past few months. I don't know how we would have done anything without their constant help, support, and most importantly love. 

So those are the first two days and I am excited to get back into the blogging world by posting all the things in my life that I am grateful for. I love this upcoming season of gratitude and hope that I can continue to see how blessed I am throughout my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment