Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sisters

Today I am grateful for sisters. My sister Helena is my best friend and I love being able to talk to her about everything. I miss being able to be there for her when she needs me and having her around when I need her. :) Gelsey is the best youngest sister to have and it is always fun to chat with her on the phone and to get letters from her in the mail. Also I am grateful for all of my sister-in-laws. It's so exciting to have more sisters since I've grown up around so many boys. I love getting to know my sister-in-laws and I hope someday we can all be really close. I believe that sisters really have a special bond and I am so glad I have so many wonderful sisters in my family.






Photo by Jessica Downey of sierrastudiosphotography.com

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment