Thursday, November 10, 2011

Introducing My Swap Sponsors!

I am sure that you have seen my Swap Sponsors over to the left but I wanted to introduce all of them to you as well!



Name: Kylie Pond
Name of blog/shop: Love Always & Blissful Blooms Boutique 
Social Networking: Pinterest & Facebook for Shop 
Here's what Kylie's blog is all about: "Pretty much my blog is amazing. The end. Just kidding! In all seriousness, I put my heart into writing my blog, keeping track of the adventures I have with my husband. I'm a lover of photography, cooking, music, movies, books, and crafting....and all of that shows up on my blog. I also have an etsy with my good friend where we sell hairpieces, belt, and wreaths. I'm all about learning to love always, and recognize the little things."
Kylie's favorite thing{s} about fall: "The changes outdoors! I love changing leaves, crisp temps, and beautiful landscapes."
Something Kylie is SUPER grateful for this year: "This year, I am super grateful for my testimony of prayer. Simple as that, prayer is truly my lifeline. It is so comforting to know we are never truly alone in this big ol' world."


Name: Autumn 
Name of blog: Stay gold, Autumn 
Here's what Autumn's blog is all about: "I was raised where fire flies came out every summer night and met my husband on a blind date in a desert. We are both in graduate school, complete opposites, and I am surviving my first year of teaching Special Education. My blog lets me sort things out on a computer screen, relate to people, keep in touch, see my personal progress on goals, and have a memory bank." 
Autumn's favorite thing{s} about fall: "My favorite thing about fall is crunching leaves when I walk and of course- all of the cheesy jokes because of my name. :)"
Something Autumn is SUPER grateful for this year:  "My husband and I spent the first two-and-a-half months of our marriage living on complete opposite sides of the country so both of us could work on the educational and career goals that feel right for us. I am grateful to know that Heavenly Father is always mindful of us- especially when He asks us to do hard things." 







Name: Kaycie
Name of blog: Redhead Memories 
Here's what Kaycie's blog is all about: "I love memories, so that's exactly what I do  on my blog: document them and reminisce. I blog about my newlywed life, my cat, photography, all things vintage, and anything that makes me smile. I also have a terrible memory, which is pretty ironic."
Kaycie's favorite thing{s} about fall: "The feel of it outside. I love the beautiful scenery and wearing a warm fall coat to take a walk in the crisp, chilly air."  
Something Kaycie is SUPER grateful for this year: "This year I’m most grateful for my husband. He never stops trying to make me happy. And he does a really great job. :)"








Name: Brooke
Name of Blog: Silver Lining
Here's what Brooke's blog is all about: "Hey there! I blog over at Silver Lining, where I ramble on about silly hapenings of my everyday life, my {sometimes disastrous} domestic attempts, the handsome mister, and my love of bell peppers. I believe it's all about the little things in life, and in my blog I try to capture the small moments of silver lining that make our lives so significant. So head on over. Check it out, leave a comment, grab my button. Why not, right? Plus, I believe in reciprocal blogging, so it's a win-win :)"
Brooke's favorite thing{s} about fall: "Crunchy leaves, crunchy apples, crunchy bell peppers {I'm apparently on a crunchy kick right now}, as well as the start of a new school year {elementary school teacher, can't help it} and of course those drop-dead colors on the trees."
Something Brooke is SUPER grateful for this year: "This is the first year I have a HUSBAND, and I cannot even get over that crazy guy!"





Our Happily Ever After



Name: Ali Mills
Name of Blog: Our Happily Ever After
Here's what Ali's blog is all about: "I got married December 2010 to my high school/college sweetheart ;) My blog is just about our life together and our crazy adventures. We also just found out that we are expecting our first child! We are so happy and scared all at the same time! 
Ali's favorite thing{s} about fall: "My favorite thing about fall is that once it starts cooling down it means Christmas is very very close! And Christmas is my absolute favorite, The Grinch, hot chocolate, presents, Christmas trees, lights etc. ;)"
Something Ali is SUPER grateful for this year: "One of the greatest blessings in my life has been my family. My husband is the BEST support I could ever ask for, and my parents, grandparents, and brothers are so great to me and they can always make me feel better. My parents are especially excited to soon be grandparents. I couldn't be more grateful for them in my life! Come by and say hey! I love meeting new peeps from the mighty blog-o-sphere! ;)"


Go and check all of these wonderful ladies out! 


P.S. I'm guest posting on Brooke's blog today! You should check it out!


P.P.S. Today I am super grateful for the many friends I have made through blogging! 


14 comments:

  1. Fun! I always love meeting new bloggers. Thanks for setting us up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for november swaps..ill have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sponsers! Thanks for following my pinterest :) What is your pinterest name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This was such a great idea. Your post is up on my blog (everyone check it out).

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray! i follow that readhead girl named kaycie;) gonna go check your guest post out:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, all such lovely sponsors! thanks for sharing girl!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. just read your post over on brookes blog - loved it :)

    your newest follower,
    elisabeth

    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay you did swap sponsors! Did you still want to swap with me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very fun! Just found your blog from Brooke's Silver Lining. Now I'm following you! If you are still doing swap sponsors, I wanna be in!
    Katie
    The Allred Abode

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm super grateful that you've introduced us to heaps of new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are an awesome blog friend! Thanks for always stopping by.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog design!! Ah! Saw it over on daryls blog and had to come see for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Ali's blog! And she did my blog design for me! She's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete