Sunday, March 24, 2013

Holland's Seventh Month in Instagrams

Holland's seventh month consisted of: 

#7daysofstyle {seen here but this was my favorite outfit from that week}

Wearing green for St. Patrick's Day/Race's birthday!

Reaching for me and melting my heart!

Dressing in pretty dresses! 

Learning how to climb on everything! 


Wearing Madison's Mr. Potato Head glasses!

Chewing on/playing with lots of random things!




Having the prettiest red lips anyone saw!

Getting kisses from Madison.

Watching Yo Gabba Gabba when she was grumpy and teething. {She also got her first tooth but I haven't been able to get a good picture of it on my phone yet!}

Playing with fun new toys/books from Mimo!

Getting a new, comfy carseat!

Falling asleep while sitting up!

Learning to crawl! She does a funny little zombie crawl but she's getting pretty fast! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute. I love her St. Patricks day outfit, and the one where she fell asleep sitting up is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, seriously, when are we going to meet halfway between Utah and Idaho so I can meet this little beauty! (And see you again, obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha all those cds!! how funny!! Matthew would love that too!!

    ReplyDelete