Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Today was wonderful! After hearing some beautiful testimonies at church this morning we were able to spend the rest of this beautiful Easter Sunday with some family and friends having a picnic at the park. The day was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and the company was the best! Holland LOVES being outside and around people so it gave me some time to relax. Here are some pictures of our Easter Sunday!

Family photo!



Holland sitting in a chair that is just her size! 

These girls REFUSED to look at the camera! Silly ladies!

Crawling away from the camera. 

My wonderful man! 

I am in love with her sunhat! And amazingly she actually leaves it on...most of the time. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh love your skirt!! A girl in our ward wore the same one today!! I wanted to ask her where she got it but she disappeared! Hahaha Holland is adorable! LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the diaper-butt crawling away :) adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look great! I love her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your baby are so cute! I feel like her personality shows so much through the photos you post of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Half (or 99%) of the time I think I would wear an adult-sized version of Holland's outfits. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. too too cute!!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her hat! And those eyes!! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete