Friday, September 2, 2011

Life is Kicking My Little {er...Big} Bum.

Mostly school is just kicking me in the butt. But other things are too {like trying to find a job while kinda half working, and searching for books for cheap was a LOT of work}. Anyway, I really don't think it will be that bad eventually but this first week I feel like I have been running nonstop. {It didn't help that I had cramps ALL week from that obnoxious thing that has to come visit every month. Sidenote: How are you supposed to talk about periods in blogland without it sounding nasty like it is?} Anyway, I should be sleeping, reading books, studying, cleaning, packing, etc. right now but I just finished washing {with the help of Race} and folding {without the help of Race} a billion and one loads of laundry. My back is sore and I am exhausted so I am going to sit, relax, and blog instead of doing more important things.

I have some exciting news to share! First, Saturday is Race and my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! :] It has been the most wonderful year being married to the most wonderful person and I love that we still have eternity to go. I plan on doing a legit anniversary post when we get back. I'll do one about being married and how awesome it is and then one about our awesome mini vacation that we are doing this weekend.

The second thing that I have to share is that I will be having three awesome guest posters! This is my first time ever having other people post on my blog...other than the couple of times that Race wrote on here forever ago. Anyway, I am excited to announce that Kaycie of {Redhead} Memories will be visiting on Saturday, Autumn of Stay gold, Autumn will be visiting on Sunday, and Katie of Sparky will be visiting on Monday! I can't wait to share all of the sweet things that they wrote about love, marriage, weddings, engagements, and all things good. :] I will be back on Tuesday and ready to share all of my adventures with you! But, please give my guest posters some love and go visit their blogs because they are all awesome!

Well, I hope to get in one more post before I head off in the next 24 hours but if not come back during the weekend to learn all about some cool ladies while I enjoy Lake Powell and spending some quality {much needed} time alone with my hubby. No TVs, no phones, no computers. It will be pure bliss!

I will get to be with him for hours instead of seeing him while he's on his way to class while I'm headed home as seen in this progression of pictures:















He's cute. :] And he started walking funny right when he realized I was taking pictures. But yeah, I am really excited for this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. School is hard! And it's even harder after you are married and have a family. We had two little ones by the time I finished my MA. I hope things start getting a little easier for you.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything. Time management is the most difficult thing ever! Congrats on the anniversary and have an AMAZING weekend! You deserve it!

    <3
    Daryl
    Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww :) ONE YEAR !! That seems so far away for us (not even 4 mos yet)

    But hey, every girl needs to take a breather and chill instead of doing what we "need" to do :) It's the law, dont-cha know ;)

    Have an AMAZING weekend with your love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My MA is in English Lit. My oldest just finished her degree in Social Work last year. She had two kids by the time she was done too. Trust me, it can be done!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with everything! :) And Happy Anniversary! :D You've picked out some great ladies to guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary tomorrow!! It seems like the first year goes by sooo fast! With life being so crazy for you I'm so glad you two will have a little vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. race loves to have his picture taken, doesn't he. he's funny

    ReplyDelete